Conditions of Entry
- Must be 21+.
- Must purchase a registration card ($5).
- One registration card per person.
- All holes in ones will need to be recorded and presented to the OTP staff in order to receive raffle tickets.
- Challenges can only be redeemed Monday – Thursday.
- One try at each hole per day for the contest.
How It Works
- Purchase a registration card from the bar for $5.
- Play a round of mini golf and record all attempts at a hole in one (on any of the 9 holes in the course).
- Present your videos to OTP bartenders (Monday – Thursday ONLY)
- Receive your raffle tickets and place in prize jars of your choice.
*The number of entries earned will depend on the level of difficulty.Tickets earned by level:
- Green = 5 entries
- Blue = 10 entries
- Black = 20 entries
- Double Black = 40 entries
BONUS: Get an extra 10 entries when you post your successful hole in one on Instagram with @OldTownPutt tagged and using #oldtownputtchallenge.
*The bonus can only be redeemed one time.
Proceeds from registration will be donated to the Cache La Poudre Fire & Emergency Group.
Old Town Putt’s goal is to raise $5,000 for charity.
- New Belgium road bike ( 1 available )
- Two night stay a the Elizabeth Hotel in a signature suite ( 1 available )
- Bloody mary basket from Coppermuse Distillery ( 1 available )
- Otterbox Trooper LT 30 Cooler ( 1 available )
- One year subscription to Tab Hop ( 2 available )
- One Chick’nCone per month for a year ( 3 available )
- One La Piadina italian flatbread sandwich per month for a year ( 3 available )
- Old Town Putt lifetime membership ( 3 available )
There is no limit to the number of raffle tickets that can be placed the prize jars.
Winners of the raffle prizes will be drawn on October 30th and each winner will be contacted to come pick up their prizes.
The Fall Hole In One Challenge is run and administered by Old Town Putt, in Fort Collins CO. For more information contact us.
Social Media Statements